Awards and Accolades
Awards by facility/type:
- Baylor Scott & White Health – North Texas
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth
- Baylor Diabetes Health and Wellness Institute
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
- Baylor Jack and Jane Hamilton Heart and Vascular Hospital
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Carrollton
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Garland
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Irving
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – McKinney
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Plano
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Waxahachie
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Transplant Institute
- Baylor Research Institute
- HealthTexas Provider Network
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Individual Awards
Baylor Scott & White Health
- Named a “Mega Deal of the Year” by D Magazine in the 2014 Mergers & Acquisitions Awards.
- Baylor Scott & White Chief Executive Officer, Joel Allison, received the renowned D Magazine 2014 CEO of the Year award.
- Eleven hospitals listed in the 2015-16 U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Hospitals” and "Best Hospitals for Common Care" ratings.
Baylor Scott & White – North Texas
- Six hospitals with Magnet® designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (achieved by less than 7% of hospitals nationwide).
- Received the National Quality Forum National Quality Health Care Award for being a role model in achieving meaningful, sustainable quality improvement in health care.
- Honored by The Leapfrog Group with the Leapfrog Patient-Centered Care Award for the board that has most successfully created a true partnership between caregivers and patients.
- Received the American Hospital Association Circle of Life Award for innovative palliative and end-of-life care by the Supportive and Palliative Care program.
Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Named as one of the nation’s “Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report for 23 years and ranked No.1 hospital in Dallas/Fort Worth.
- Nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report in 3 specialties: Diabetes & Endocrinology; Gastroenterology & GI Surgery; and Neurology & Neurosurgery.
- Received the National Research Corporation’s 2014/2015 Consumer Choice Award for the fifteenth consecutive year for Best Overall Quality and Best Image/Reputation among hospitals in North Texas.
- Named one of the nation's Top Performers on Key Quality Measures® for 2014 by The Joint Commission.